Followings are some of the questions I spent most of my time, contemplating, reading, watching when I am not working on engineering/techy stuffs. These are more for myself not to forget about the thread of my thought. Just in case there is somebody who is seeking to have the answer to the same questions.. or have interests in the similar topics in this page, just try to
use these as a kind of keywords to search more information in your search engine. I am also using this page as a keyword finder for further search. Now as I get older, I found myself more absent-minded. My brain require more frequent 'refresh' or sometimes 'rebooting' :)
- Am I really different from other animal ? (Is human different from Animal)
- Why I am thinking and acting like this ?
- How my brain process and organize the information ?
- What motivates me to do what I am doing now ?
- Does what motivates me motivate others as well ?
- Who can be taken as a Genius ? What makes a Genius ?
- Does a Genius think differently than I do ?
- Am I (or my company, my country) inferier or superior than others ?
- What is the origin of violence ? What make people violent ?
- Can we see any violence in animal kingdom (non-human) which is not provoked by the limitted biological resources (e.g, food, mate, teritories etc) ?
- What is the origin of Nation/State ?
- What is the origin of Politics ?
- Why are we impressed by Arts ? Is it due to Education ? or due to some 'absolute artistic criteria' ? or just due to novelty ?
- Is Competition good or bad ?
- Can we avoid Competition ?
- Is our world always deterministic and predictable ?
- Is there any psychological or biological background for religious mind ?
- Is there any individual difference in religious tendancy in biology/psychology ?
- Is a culture unique to human ?
- How is a culture formed and propagated ?
- What is conciousness ? How is it formed ? Is it unique to human ?
- What is Intelligence ? How it is formed / worked ?
- Is Intelligence unique to human ?
- Can I think/analyze especially 'abstract' issues without confirmation bias ?
- Why people so easily conform (comply) to groups so easily (regardless whatever it is) ?
- Why people (some people) engage in Deviance and Dissent in groups ?
- Why such a good person in public do such a bad thing (evil thing) in a certain situation ?
- Why such a good person in private context (e.g, in person or in family) do such a bad thing (evil thing) in a certain situation ?
- Why I think/act differently as an individual and as a participants in a group (organization, company etc) ?
My current interests (non-technical issues) is to try connecting dots among following topics. Of course, this is not at the level of the academic research. It is just purely personal with completely subject approach. (Yes, I am a strong Selfish Gene beilever :)
Philip G. Zimbardo
John von Neumann
John Forbes Nash
- Syntactic Structure
- Generative Grammer
- The Interpretation of Dreams
- About Behaviorism
- Walden Two
< Brain Science/Neuroscience >
- Text / Image
- BioInteractive.org (web site)
- Pure Science Specials - Automatic Brain: The Magic of the Unconscious Mind
- The Human Brain
- Is your Brain Male or Female - BBC Science Film 2015
- The Secret Life of The Baby's Brain
- The Secret Life of the Brain: Episode 2: The Child's Brain
- The Secret Life of the Brain: Episode 3: The Teenage Brain
- THE SECRET LIFE OF THE BRAIN - THE ADULT BRAIN
- The Secret Life of the Brain: Episode 5: The Aging Brain
- Secrets of The Human Brain
- Intelligence : Documentary on the Limits and Possibilities of the Human Brain
- The Brain : Documentary on Modern Discoveries about the Brain
- The Human Mind
- Cognitive science , a documentary on mind processes, artificial inteligence
- NOVA scienceNOW : 1 - Mirror Neurons
- Hypothalamus and Limbic System - UBC Flexible Learning
- Emotions: Limbic System
- What is Cognitive Science?
- Dopamine: Motivation, Salience and Learning - A Genetic Perspective
- Human Consciousness BBC Documentary Mind Science
- Architects of the Mind: A Blueprint for the Human Brain Full Program
- BBC Horizon 2008 How Does Your Memory Work
- The Mystery of Memory, Documentary
- The Neuroscience of Memory - Eleanor Maguire
- Memories are Made of This
- Mapping Memory in the Brain
- Building Brains: The Molecular Logic of Neural Circuits
- Learning and Memory: How it Works and When it Fails
- Motivation to Pursue Dreams and Hopes:Understanding the Brain's Reward System
- Exploring the Crossroads of Attention and Memory in the Aging Brain: Views from the Inside
- NEURO.tv Episode 3 - The mind, the brain, computational neuroscience and ion channels.
- The Cognitive and Computational Neuroscience of Categorization, Novelty-Detec
- Brain, the last Enigma (full documentary)
- Octopus Brains
- A demonstration of an octopus learning through observation
- Octopus learns to recognize symbols
- How Does the Brain Work?
- The Brain with David Eagleman: What Is Reality - BBC Documentary 2016
- BBC Documentary The Brain with David Eagleman Ep 2: What Makes Me (BBC Four)
- The Brain - With David Eagleman: How Do I Decide
- BBC Documentary The Brain with David Eagleman Ep 5: Why Do I Need You (BBC Four)
- BBC Documentary The Brain with David Eagleman Ep 6: Who Will We Be (BBC Four)
- Brain: Memory In Brain Full Documentary 2016
- Aggression, Anger, and the Origins of Violence in Children (Full Documentary)
< Evolution >
< Animal Behavior >
< Evolution of Culture >
< Chaos/Fractal >
< About Genius >
< Psychology of Motivation/Emotion/Personality/Free Will >
< Psychology of Bias >
< Increasing Brain Power >
< Origin/Psychology of Religion >
< Origin of Violence / Aggression>
< Game Theory >
< Systems Biology / Computational Biology>
< Social Study>
< Public Choice Theory >
< Principal Agent Model/Problem >
< Contract Theory >
< Deviance and Dissent in Groups >
< Quantom Computing >
< Quantom Theory >
< Philosophy >