Followings are some of the questions I spent most of my time, contemplating, reading, watching when I am not working on engineering/techy stuffs. These are more for myself not to forget about the thread of my thought. Just in case there is somebody who is seeking to have the answer to the same questions.. or have interests in the similar topics in this page, just try to
use these as a kind of keywords to search more information in your search engine. I am also using this page as a keyword finder for further search. Now as I get older, I found myself more absent-minded. My brain require more frequent 'refresh' or sometimes 'rebooting' :)
- Am I really different from other animal ? (Is human different from Animal)
- Why I am thinking and acting like this ?
- How my brain process and organize the information ?
- What motivates me to do what I am doing now ?
- Does what motivates me motivate others as well ?
- Who can be taken as a Genius ? What makes a Genius ?
- Does a Genius think differently than I do ?
- Am I (or my company, my country) inferier or superior than others ?
- What is the origin of violence ? What make people violent ?
- Can we see any violence in animal kingdom (non-human) which is not provoked by the limitted biological resources (e.g, food, mate, teritories etc) ?
- What is the origin of Nation/State ?
- What is the origin of Politics ?
- Why are we impressed by Arts ? Is it due to Education ? or due to some 'absolute artistic criteria' ? or just due to novelty ?
- Is Competition good or bad ?
- Can we avoid Competition ?
- Is our world always deterministic and predictable ?
- Is there any psychological or biological background for religious mind ?
- Is there any individual difference in religious tendancy in biology/psychology ?
- Is a culture unique to human ?
- How is a culture formed and propagated ?
- What is conciousness ? How is it formed ? Is it unique to human ?
- What is Intelligence ? How it is formed / worked ?
- Is Intelligence unique to human ?
- Can I think/analyze especially 'abstract' issues without confirmation bias ?
- Why people so easily conform (comply) to groups so easily (regardless whatever it is) ?
- Why people (some people) engage in Deviance and Dissent in groups ?
- Why such a good person in public do such a bad thing (evil thing) in a certain situation ?
- Why such a good person in private context (e.g, in person or in family) do such a bad thing (evil thing) in a certain situation ?
- Why I think/act differently as an individual and as a participants in a group (organization, company etc) ?
- Can biological evolution mechanism (e.g, mutation, selection, coevolution) be applied to technical progress and cultural evolution ?
- What is origin of violence ? Is there any evolutionary advantage of violence ?
- How Group Decision works ? Pros and Cons ?
- Is it possible to let Group Decision avoid the problem of Group Thinking ?
My current interests (non-technical issues) is to try connecting dots among following topics. Of course, this is not at the level of the academic research. It is just purely personal with completely subject approach. (Yes, I am a strong Selfish Gene beilever :)
Philip G. Zimbardo
Yuval Noah Harari
John von Neumann
John Forbes Nash
- Syntactic Structure
- Generative Grammer
- The Interpretation of Dreams
- About Behaviorism
- Walden Two
< Brain Science/Neuroscience >
- Special Topics
- General Topics
< Information Processing in Brain >
< Metacognition >
< Evolution >
- Human Evolution
- Evolution in General
- Evolution of Culture
< Animal Behavior >
< Social Animals / Super Organism >
< Chaos/Fractal/Complex System >
< About Genius >
< Psychology of Motivation/Emotion/Personality/Free Will >
< Psychology / Neuroscience of Creativity >
< Psychology of Bias >
< Increasing Brain Power >
< Origin/Psychology of Religion >
< Origin of Violence / Aggression>
< Game Theory >
< Systems Biology / Computational Biology>
< Social Study>
< Public Choice Theory >
< Principal Agent Model/Problem >
< Contract Theory >
< Deviance and Dissent in Groups >
< Quantom Computing >
< Quantom Theory >
< Philosophy >
< History of Mathematics >
< Principles of Innovation >